Company: Luxury Olive Oil family co.
"Eleon": Extra virgin olive oil, product of Organic farming
Origin: Dafnion - Krokees, Sparta, Lakonia, Greece
Harvest: By hand / 21 Dec 2016
European Union sticker exclusively labeling organic products.
The fertile land of Krokees Lakonia Sparta is "Protected Geographical Indication (PGI)" region.
Olive Oil specifications for harvest 2016-2017 (sample 5 Jan 2016):
- Extraction: First cold extraction, unfiltered
- Acidity: 0,30%
- K232: 1,437
- K270: 0,121
- ΔK: < 0,001
- Peroxide: 2 meqO2/kg
- Colour: Yellow to Green
- 2016 limited production: 1280 bottles
- Labeling & packeging: By hand without any mechanical means
- Taste: Intense fruity, grassy notes, slightly pungent, medium sweet, green almonds aftertaste.
- Volume : 500 ml (16,9 fl oz)