Category: Mediterranean Diet, Monastic Recipes of Mount Athos.
Preparation time: 25min
- 1 kilo of boiled, strained and chopped spinach
- 1 grated onion
- 1 finely grated carrot
- 1 spoonful of chopped celery leaves
- ½ cup of ^eleon^ - Extra virgin olive oil $
- salt , pepper
- ½ kilo macaroni
- Sauté the olive oil, the celery and the onion until they are withered.
- Add the spinach, some salt and pepper and let these ingredients simmer.
- Boil the pasta and strain it.
- Serve it in a deep platter.
- Add the spinach in the middle of the spaghetti.