Category: Mediterranean Diet, Roma Recipe from Trastevere.
Preparation time: 20min
- 1 package spaghetti
- ¾ cup of tea basil leaves
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp pine seeds
- 1/2 cup of tea ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- 100 g. grated parmesan cheese
- freshly ground pepper
- Boil and drain the pasta.
- Wash the basil leaves and put them in a food processor.
- Sauté the pine nuts in a frying pan without adding olive oil and pour it into the food processor.
- Cook gently in a little olive oil the garlic cloves.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the food processor.
- If any feel that our sauce is dry, we can add a little extra olive oil or a few drops of water.
- Serve with extra grated parmesan.