Category: Mediterranean Diet, Athens Recipe
Serves: 25 - 30 pieces
Preparation time: 35min + 1h fridge
- 3 3/4 cup hard salty cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- Put the grated cheese in a bowl. Add the eggs and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients until incorporated.
- Add flour.
- Knead until it becomes the mixture is smooth and does not stick to hands.
- Rub your hands with olive oil and make small balls. Place on a greased baking tray and leave in the fridge to tighten for 1 hour.
- When removed from the refrigerator and work your little cheese croquettes.
- Put the olive oil in a saucepan to heat thoroughly without burning it and fry cheese croquettes until get golden brown color.
- Place the cheese croquettes on paper towels. Serve hot.