Category: Mediterranean Diet, Monastic Recipes of Mount Athos.
Preparation time: 45min
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 2-3 mangels
- 1 mature tomato
- a little celery
- 1 bunch of parsley
- salt, pepper
- 2 tbsp of corn flour
- 2 tbsp ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- We wash and peel all the vegetables and then we cut them in small pieces and boil them until they are melted.
- We blend them, to be smooth like a cream.
- We continuous boiling them and add as much water as we like.
- Finally, we add the corn flour which must be diluted in some water.
- Αt the end we add the olive oil and stir gently.