Category: Mediterranean Diet, Monastic Recipes of Mount Athos.
Preparation time: 1h 10min
- 1 kilo of mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 1 bunch of endives
- ½ bunch of dill
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 1 wine glass of ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- 1 lemon
- little butter
- salt and pepper
- Chop and clean the mushrooms.
- Put them in salted water and leave them in it, so that they become smooth.
- Strain them so that there isn’t any water left.
- Sauté the dry onions with the olive oil and the butter and then add the mushrooms, the fresh onions, the endives, the dill and the parsley.
- Add a little water so that all the ingredients are completely covered.
- After they are well boiled (we add a little water if it is necessary) add salt and pepper.
- Before the soup is cold, we shake some egg and lemon sauce well and finally we pour it in the soup.