Category: Mediterranean Diet, Monastic Recipes of Mount Athos.
Preparation time: 50min
- 16 zucchini with flower
- 1 cup rice hard
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 tea cup ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- salt, pepper
- 1/2 wine glass lemon juice
- Remove the stalks from the flowers, wash them and leave them in a colander to strain.
- Sauté the onions in the olive oil and then add the dill, parsley, rice and proportional water.
- Stir over medium heat for 8 minutes.
- Take down the rice from the fire and add lemon.
- Fill the flowers blend to the waist and close carefully folding the edges crosswise.
- Put them in a shallow pan, add some olive oil, lemon and a little water.
- Simmer covered for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt sauce.