Category: Mediterranean Diet, Monastic Recipes of Mount Athos.
Preparation time: 1h 20min
- Put in the pressure cooker the split peas, the water, the chopped onion, the potatoes, the chopped peppers and half of the olive oil.
- As soon as they are boiled, melt the mixture by using a blender.
- Serve the food and sprinkle it with the fresh chopped onions and the dill.
- Shake some extra virgin olive oil and lemon sauce and pour it on the split peas.
- You can use some oregano instead of the dill.