Category: Mediterranean Diet, Monastic Recipes of Mount Athos.
Preparation time: 25min
- 500 gr. of frozen clean shrimps
- Water, salt, pepper
- 5 tbsp of ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- ½ glass of white wine
- 2 tbsp of well chopped parsley
- 2 – 4 chopped cloves of garlic
- We put the frozen shrimps in the boiling water and then we add some salt. After the first boil, we strain the shrimps and let them dry.
- We heat the olive oil and we sauté the shrimps in it for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Then, we add the garlic and the wine. We let the food boil until some of its juice is left.
- Finally, we add the salt, the pepper and the well chopped parsley.
- If we like so, we can also pour some lemon on the shrimps.