Category: Mediterranean Diet, South Italy, Sorrento recipe.
Preparation time: 20min
- 500 g. spaghetti
- 1.5 kg grated zucchini in a coarse grater and 3 small in thin slices
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cup. freshly grated parmesan
- 150 ml ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- 100 g. pine nuts
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- some basil leaves into thin strips
Prepare the pasta:
Cook spaghetti "al dente" in plenty of salted water according to the time of writing the package. Then drain and holding 1 cup from boiled water.
Prepare the sauce:
In large skillet, heat half the olive oil well and add the onion. Sauté over medium heat for 2-3 minutes to wilt. Pour the zucchini and pine nuts. Stir and sauté for another 3-4 minutes, add the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, stir and remove.
Pour the pasta in zucchini sauce gradually add the remaining olive oil and a little water and stir.
Place spaghetti with zucchini on a platter or plates and sprinkle with basil leaves. Bring the pepper mill at the table and serve immediately!