Category: Mediterranean Diet, South Italy, Napoli recipe.
Preparation time: 20min
- 1.3 -1.5 kg sea breams or other fishes (without too many bones) purified
- 400-600 g. cherry tomatoes, most cut in half and 10-12 uncut
- 2 small cloves of garlic or 1 large
- ½ cup of tea ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- 3-4 cups. water
- 200 ml white wine
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped (keep a little for garnish)
- salt and pepper
Prepare the 'crazy water':
- Put in pan that fits all materials, olive oil, garlic, wine, water, chopped cherry tomatoes and half the parsley and place over high heat to boil for 5 minutes (time counts boiling point).
- Pour the fish in the pan, add the pepper, salt, pepper (try, correct) and remaining parsley, put the cover and cook for 10 minutes - no more, no need.