Category: Mediterranean Diet, South Italy, Cosenza recipe.
Preparation time: 35min.
- 500 g. rigatoni
- 1 small can of tuna in water
- 200g. cherry tomatoes cut in 3 or 4 pieces
- 200 g. broccoli
- 1 fresh onion chopped
- 100 g. grated gouda cheese
- 100 g. Parmesan grated
- freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp. ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- Boil in plenty of salted water the rigatoni al dente, strain and add freshly ground pepper.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in three or four pieces.
- Cut the broccoli into tassels and boil gently for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the rigatoni and cherry tomatoes in an ovenproof dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Drain canned tuna, add the tuna and green onion.
- Add the broccoli and stir.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 20 minutes.