Category: Mediterranean Diet, Creta Recipe.
Preparation time: 1h 20min
- 2 medium potatoes cut into cubes
- 2 eggplants (or 1 flask) cut into cubes
- 2 zucchini cut into small cubes
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 pepper horn
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint or 1 tsp. Dry mint
- 1/2 cup of tea ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- 150 g. feta cheese into small cubes
- 1 dry chili pepper, chopped (optional)
- freshly ground pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes moderate. Cut the eggplant into small cubes and zucchini into slices and add to the pan.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes, pepper in slices and add to the pan.
- Dissolve the tomato paste in 1 cup. tea with water and pour our materials. Add the parsley, mint, the chilli (if using), salt, pepper and mix with your hands the materials.
- Add the feta cheese, olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° for 1 hour. The first 40 min. having overdoing bake the pan with aluminum foil (to be able to cook properly and soften the potato is also the most difficult). The last 20 min. expose to absorb the excess liquid and cook our food nice.