Category: Mediterranean Diet, Sifnos Recipe.
Preparation time: 40min + 8h soak in warm water,
- 250 gr chickpeas
- 1 large potato
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 2 onions
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- Flour for frying
- freshly ground pepper
- ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $ for frying
- Put the chickpeas to soak for 6-8 hours in warm water, in which we dissolve the soda.
- Boil the potato is tender.
- Rinse the chickpeas and the multi or vegetable mill.
- Mash potatoes, chop onions and herbs.
- Pour the ingredients in the chickpeas, add the marjoram, salt, pepper and knead until you get a relatively tight mix.
- Shape moderate round meatballs and sprinkle with flour. Put the olive oil to burn, go for deep frying pan or fryer.
- Fry the meatballs until they become golden brown.
- Served warm and you can accompany with a cold sauce of yogurt, olive oil, vinegar and caper blossom!