Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.Serves: 4
Preparation time: 40min
Recipe & photo by Elena Paravantes**
- Wash the eggplants and cut in thin slices
- In a pan heat some olive oil enough to cover eggplant slices halfway.
- Sauté eggplant slices for about 1-2 minutes each side.
- Add the tomato sauce and about ½ cup warm (or hot) water.
- Sprinkle with some garlic powder, salt and pepper and bring to boil.
- Lower heat and let it simmer adding more water as needed until eggplant is soft (about 6-10 minutes). Serve with feta and bread.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.