Category: Mediterranean Diet, Santorini Recipe.
Preparation time: 1h 30min
- 2 liters of fresh milk
- 2 cups of tea semolina
- 120g ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- 320g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. grated cinnamon
For the sauce:
- 200 ml red sweet wine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. grated cinnamon
- In a large bowl beat eggs well. Add the milk and olive oil, sugar, semolina and cinnamon. Mix well all the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into a greased round baking pan. Which place within a bain marie and place in oven.
- Bake pudding for one hour at 200 ºC.
- However Boil the wine with sugar until sauce thickens slightly.
- Allow the pudding to cool slightly and cut into small square pieces. Serve the pudding with a spoonful of the sauce of wine.