Category: Mediterranean Diet, Santorini Recipe.Serves: 4
Preparation time: 1h 20min
Ingredients:• 4 lamb knuckle
• 4 leeks
• 1 onion
• 150 g. (1 glass) ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
• 2 lemons
• 150 g. white wine (1 glass)
• 1 liter of water
- Saute over low heat until the balls browned.
- Finely chop the onion and leeks and add to the pot with the guts.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Then add 1 liter of water and let the guts to boil for 40 minutes.
- Then add white wine, celery and lemon and boil all together for another 15 minutes.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.