Category: Mediterranean Diet, Sifnos Recipe.
Preparation time: 30min
- 8 large shrimp
- ½ cup ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- half onion chopped
- ¼ green pepper chopped
- ¼ yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 small chili pepper (optional)
- 1 ripe tomato, cut into cubes
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons ouzo
- salt and pepper
- In a pan saute in olive oil, onions, peppers and tomatoes for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the feta, ouzo and oregano and stir.
- Put the shrimp in the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes (until they turn pink).
- Serve accompanied by crisp fresh bread.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.