Category: Mediterranean Diet, Chios Recipe.Serves: 4
Preparation time: 25min
- Overnight in a glass add olive oil and mastic powder and stir well.
- Allow this mixture all night so that oil can acquire the flavor of mastic.
- In a large pan or wok add the mixture of olive oil and mastic and warms well.
- Add the chicken pieces and saute for 2 minutes. Add pepper and chopped fresh onions and lower the heat.
- Extinguish with white wine.
- Cook slowly, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper and cream shots.
- Serve with rise and sprinkle with grated cheese.