Category: Mediterranean Diet, Santorini Recipe.
Preparation time: 1h 30min
- 3 medium eggplants
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Salt, pepper
- 1/2 cup ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- The juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- With a sharp knife make slits in the eggplant here and there, immerse in the slits the garlic after you have cut washers.
- Put the eggplants in a shallow pan in hot oven (220oC degrees) until they turn black outside and soft inside. Let them cool and peeling them.
- Cut the flesh into pieces and valtin on paper towels to drain for about an hour.
- Chop the flesh and put it in a bowl.
- Add salt, olive oil, lemon juice and yogurt and sprinkle with pepper. Chop the parsley and add to the salad.
- Mix well to make uniform the eggplant salad. Pour some olive oil on top before serving.