Category: Mediterranean Diet, Sifnos Recipe
Preparation time: 15min
- 24 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 stalks of purslane
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin slices
- ½ red pepper into rings
- ½ green pepper, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 10 caper blossoms
- 10 crushed olives (green)
- fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 150g. feta cheese
- 6 tbsp ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Remove the ingredients from the refrigerator 1 hour before serving the salad. Frozen or very cold vegetables, “ashamed” to get out the intensity of flavor, if not reach out to 15 ° - 20 ° C. Just be cool, not cold.
- Wash greens and remaining ingredients to running water, cut the cherry tomatoes in half, cut leaves of purslane from the base, and chop cucumber, onions and peppers.
- Stir the ingredients or not (your choice).
- Finish the salad with grated cheese. Just before serving, mix the olive oil with balsamic vinegar and pour over.