Category: Mediterranean Diet, Chios Recipe.Serves: 4
Preparation time: 35min
- 8 fresh artichokes purified water and lemon (or frozen)
- 3 potatoes cut into cubes of 2 cm.
- 3 large onions cut into small slices
- 3 large carrots cut into washers
- 500 g. Purified fresh peas (or frozen)
- 4-5 sprigs of dill, chopped
- ½ -1 lemon
- 100 ml ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 cups. hot water
- salt and pepper
- Put the olive oil in a shallow, wide pan after burning over medium heat add the onions and stir to wilt without getting color. After 4 minutes, add the carrots.
- Sauté together for 4-5 min. and add the artichokes and potatoes. Saute for another 4-5 min. add the peas and 2 min. fill with hot water. Put the lid and leave over low heat for 20 min.
- In a bowl put the flour and pour a ladle of broth of boiled vegetables. Stir the mixture until it thickens and slowly pour back into saucepan.
- Add the dill and lemon juice, salt and pepper and leave for another 5-10 min. on low heat until gone almost all the water, trying to fork artichokes and peas. When you are ready to leave at least half an hour to fall mild temperature and thickens taste.
Serving: In a platter or individual plates, adding a little libitum fresh oil, extra lemon and salt-pepper ... Serve with a nice slice of fresh bread.