Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.Serves: 6 (20-22 pieces)
Preparation time: 1hr 30min
- Place the eggs, olive oil, milk, salt and two cups of flour in a bowl.
- Work the mixture by gradually adding the equivalent amount of flour and knead into a dough.
- Put the eggs, olive oil, milk, salt and 2 cups flour in the blender and beat them all gradually adding the flour to form a soft dough.
- Let stand for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and finely chop the spinach and parsley, rub and salt them. Mix with the spring onions, spearmint, pepper and sour mizithra cheese.
- Divide the dough in half and roll out small round circles, approximately 7-8cm in diameter each. Place filling in the centre of the circle and seal the edges pressing with a fork.
- Spread the pies with the beaten yolk, sprinkle sesame over them and bake in 180oC for 20 minutes, until their surface becomes slightly brown.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.