Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.Serves: 4
Preparation time: 45min
- 1 kilo of potatoes
- 5-6 eggs
- 2 tomatoes,
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp. of finely chopped parsley
- 1 cucumber
- a handful of black olives
- as much ^eleon^ extra virgin olive oil $ as you want
- vinegar, salt
- Wash and boil the potatoes, then peel them.
- Boil the eggs and cut them and the potatoes in slices, add the sliced tomatoes, the finely chopped onion, the parsley, the sliced cucumber and the olives.
- Mix with salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and vinegar.
Salad dressing (optional)
6 tbsp. Dill sause dressing