Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.Serves: 6
Preparation time: 1h 15min
- Dissolve yeast in hot water, add olive oil, egg, salt and flour and work into a dough.
- Leave the dough covered to rise.
- Chop the onions and saute them. Afterwards, add the eggs, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Roll out 2 thick pastry sheets.
- Lay out the first on an oiled baking pan, evenly distribute the filling on top and cover with the second one.
- Brush with oil and bake the pie at a moderate temperature until brown.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.