Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.Serves: 6
Preparation time: 2h 10min
- After boiling the meat and removing its bones, chop it and sprinkle with salt, pepper, spearmint and cinnamon.
- Prepare the dough by first
combining the flour with olive oil and then add the rest of the ingredients
for the dough.
When the dough is done, spread out half of it on an oiled baking pan.
- Spread out feta cheese and the all the meat.
- Top the meat with the remainder of the feta cheese and sprinkle again with cinnamon and spearmint.
- Roll out another pastry sheet and cover the pie.
- Brush with the beaten egg, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 1 hour at a low temperature.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.