Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.Serves: 4
Preparation time: 1h 30min
- sun dried tomato
- Soak the chickpeas in water overnight to soften them.
- Next day, drain them, sprinkle over the baking soda, shake well to mix and leave them for half an hour.
- Then rinse them with abundant warm water and put them in a pan with water to boil, along with the extra virgin olive oil, whole onion, salt and pepper.
- Leave over a low heat until they are left together with the olive oil.
- Shortly before removing them from the heat, add the lemon juice and the flour and let them boil a couple of min.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.