Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.Serves: 4
Preparation time: 1h 20min
- Soak the beans in water overnight to soften them.
- Next morning, change the water and boil them for about 15 minutes.
- Change the water again and add the onions, celery and finely chopped green peppers, chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Allow all to boil for 20 minutes and then add the carrots cut into rounds.
- Remove from the heat after about ½ hour, when the beans have cooked and the sauce has thickened.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.