Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.
Serves: 6-8Preparation time: 2h
- 1 rooster
- 1/2 kilo white wine
- 5 tomatoes, grated
- 1 glass extra virgin olive oil $
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the rooster to pieces (8), wash well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Saute the rooster with the onion and garlic.
- Extinguish with the wine and add the tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for about 1 hour.
- Just before it starts boiling, sprinkle with the parsley.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.