Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.Serves: 6
Preparation time: 1hr 30min
- Slightly saute the onion with the olive oil.
- Place pork in the pot and brown on every side.
- Add 1 cup of water, a little salt and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Take the meat out and arrange on a platter.
- Place the leeks (cut into rounds), 2 cups of water and a little salt in the pot. Cook for 25 minutes at moderate temperature.
- Return the meat to the pot, add the tomato paste (dissolved in a little tepid water), the plums and the celery.
- Stir and continue cooking, until the liquids are completely absorbed. Serve warm with plenty of freshly ground pepper.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.