Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.
Serves: 4 to 6
Preparation time: 1hr 30min
- Saute chicken and onion in olive oil until slightly brown.
- Extinguish with wine, add 2 cups water, cover and simmer for about 35 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, a little more water, if required, and continue boiling for 15 minutes with the lid on.
- Add courgettes, purslane, tomatoes, salt, pepper and toss the pot in order to mix well all vegetables with the chicken.
- Simmer for 25-30 minutes, until only the oil remains.
- Serve with soft cheese or yogurt.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.