Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.
Serves: 6-8Preparation time: 1h 20min
- Wash the chicken, cut it into portions, strain and season with salt and pepper.
- Then saute in olive oil for 10 minutes and extinguish with wine.
- Chop the onions and pepper and add them into the pot.
- Saute them for 2-3 minutes, add a little water and boil over moderate heat for 30 minutes.
- Then add the peeled and boiled chestnuts and plums, let them boil for 15 more minutes.
- Instead of water add two grated ripe tomatoes, if you wish.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.