Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.
Serves: 6 to 8
Preparation time: 2hr
Level: Easy - medium
- Boil the chicken, remove the bones and chop it in bite-sized pieces.
- Saute with olive oil, add the mushrooms, garlic, ham and parsley.
- Layer two dough sheets (or one homemade one) on an oiled baking pan and place the filling and cheese on top.
- Combine a cup of meat stock, one tablespoon corn flour and two egg whites and prepare a cream. Pour over the filling.
- Top with the other two dough sheets (or one homemade one), brush with a little evaporated milk and sprinkle with sesame.
- Bake the pie at a moderate temperature for about half an hour.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.