Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.Serves: 6
Preparation time: 1hr 15min
- Cut the meat into medium-sized pieces, wash and leave it to strain.
- Heat the olive oil to a very high temperature in a pan and gently fry the meat to brown it on all sides.
- Add the onions, carrots and continue to fry everything together.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, salt, and pepper, cover the pan and reduce the heat.
- When the meat is partly cooked, add the peas and a little water and leave to cook further until the meat is tender and the sauce thick.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.