Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.Serves: 4
Preparation time: 1h 10min
- 1 kg beef
- ½ kg green olives
- 3-4 ripe tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt, pepper
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil $
- Wash the meat and cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat until it browns.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, finely chopped garlic, cinnamon, salt and pepper and 1 cup of water.
- Leave to simmer for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, toss the green olives into scalding hot water and when the meat is half cooked, add them to the pan. Cook for about another half an hour.
Luxury Olive Oil family co.