Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.Serves: 4
Preparation time: 40min
- 1 kilo wild amaranth
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil ^eleon^ $
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the onions in olive oil and add the wild amaranth chopped.
- Add the potatoes, garlic, tomatoes and one cup water.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, then season with salt and pepper and continue simmering for 15 more minutes.
Serve warm or at room temperature.