Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.
Serves: 4Preparation time: 10min
- 1 cup fresh fennel hearts
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup radishes, finely chopped
- 2 cups yoghurt, strained
- 1 tsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- White pepper, freshly ground
- Chop the fennels and mix with the cucumber and radishes.
- Add the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and transfer the salad into a deep bowl.
- Add the cucumber and mint and mix all with a spatula for 2-3 minutes.
- Top the salad with the yoghurt and serve it garnished with the mint leaves.