Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.
Serves: 4Preparation time: 40min (+ 10h Soak the beans in cool water)
- 500gr lima beans
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons ^eleon^ - Extra virgin olive oil $
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Parsley, finely chopped
- Soak the beans in cool water for 10 hours, then strain and boil for 20 minutes.
- Strain the beans and boil them again in fresh water for 10 more minutes.
- Strain and transfer them into a salad bowl.
- Season the beans with salt, add onions and dress them with the olivelemon juice and top them with finely chopped parsley.