Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.
Serves: 6Preparation time: 35min
- 1 kilo short and round eggplants
- 1 cup ^eleon^ - Extra virgin olive oil $
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves of garlic, mashed
- Prick the eggplants with a fork and cook them in the oven.
- When done, peel and place them in a blender along with the 1/2 olive oil and salt.
- Blend them to a pulp, and then gradually add the garlic and olive oil in small quantities.
- Remove the pulp from the blender and serve in a bowl or plate.