Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.
Serves: 4 to 6Preparation time: 1hr 40min
- 1 kilo octopus
- 1/2 kilo macaroni
- 1 glass extra virgin olive oil ^eleon^ $
- 1 onion
- 1/2 kilo tomatoes
- 1 wine glass wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and chop the octopus.
- Saute the onion in oil and boil the octopus in a pot for some time.
- Extinguish with wine and boil a little more.
- Then, add the ground tomatoes and pepper and boil well.
- Remove the octopus from the pot, add a little water and bring to a boil.
- Then add the macaroni and cook until done.
- Serve on a platter with the octopus.